Wasco Jail Inmate Search and Prison Information
748 F Street, Wasco, CA, 93280
Wasco Jail inmate locator: Amount, Who's in jail, Arrest Records, Charges, Booking Date, Court Type, Disposition, Inmate List, Current Location, Custody, Alias, Bookings, Height, Mugshots, Charge Information, Warrant #, Arrests, Bond, Type, Release Date.
The Wasco Jail despite the name is not a jail. The Wasco Jail is just a holding pen for people who have been arrested in the Wasco limits.
Unfortunately, with the holding pen in the Wasco Jail is quite small. So, offenders will only be in this small holding pen for hours, if that. Most of the offenders that have been arrested in the Wasco limits will be brought directly to the Kern County Detention Center and skip going down to the Wasco Jail all together.
Keep in mind that the Wasco Police Department will also manage this smallholding pen as well.
Wasco Jail — General Information
748 F Street, Wasco, CA, 93280
How to Find Someone in Wasco Jail
There is no way in with the Wasco Police Department where you can locate an inmate. There will be no inmates that are in the Wasco Jail.
Ultimately, all inmates will ALWAYS be brought down to the Kern County Detention Center. If you would like to contact them to find out if the offender you are looking for is in their facility, you can at 661-758-7266.
When contacting the Kern County Detention Center, please tell them you suspect that the Wasco Police Department was the arresting agency along with the offender first and last name.
Sending a Mail/Care Package
Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check
The Wasco Jail is rarely used. There is NO sending mail whatsoever to the Wasco Jail. You will want to wait until the offender gets transferred, booked, and processed into the Kern County Detention Center before you will be permitted to send mail to them.
The Wasco Jail is rarely ever used. The offender may be in a cell for just under an hour, if that. The offender will NOT have any need for cash during their time in the holding pen. You will want to wait to send cash when they get over to the Kern County Detention Center.
The offender will not be permitted to make any phone calls until they are officially booked into the Kern County Detention Center. As previously stated, the Wasco Police Department will bring the offender typically to that facility as it has more manpower.
The Wasco Jail is rarely used. There is NO visitation whatsoever in the Wasco Jail. You will want to wait until the offender gets transferred, booked, and processed into the Kern County Detention Center before you will be permitted to visit with them.
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.
- Shafter Jail
- Central Valley Modified Community Correctional Facility
- Shafter Modified Community Correctional Facility
- McFarland Female Community Reentry Facility
- Kern Valley State Prison
- Delano Jail
- Kern County Lerdo Pre-Trial Facility
- Kern County Lerdo Max-Med Security Facility
- Kern County Lerdo Minimum Security Facility
- Kern County Larry J. Rhoades Crossroads Facility
- Kern County Juvenile Crossroads Facility
- Kern County Work Release Center
- Kern County Jail
- Bakersfield City Jail
- Kern County James G. Bowles Juvenile Hall
- Tehachapi State Prison CCI
- Delano State Prison CCF
- Taft Modified Community Correctional Facility
- California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Taft Correctional Institution
- Tulare County Adult Pre-Trial Facility
- Tulare County Men’s Correctional Facility
- Tulare County Bob Wiley Detention Facility
- Maricopa Jail
- Corcoran Jail
- Porterville Jail
- Arvin Jail
- Tulare Jail
- Mountain Home Conservation Camp #10
- Lindsay City Jail