Towson City Jail Inmate Search and Prison Information
8000 York Road, Towson, MD, 21252
Towson City Jail inmate locator: Who's in jail, Arrest Records, Bond, Booking Time, Mugshots, Inmate List, Booking Date, Criminal Records, Release Date, Arrests, Bookings, Race, Received Date.
The Towson City Jail despite the name is not a jail. The Towson City Jail is just a holding pen for people who have been arrested in the Towson limits.
Unfortunately, with the holding pen in the Towson City Jail is quite small. So, offenders will only be in this small holding pen for hours, if that. Most of the offenders that have been arrested in the Towson limits will be brought directly to the Baltimore County Detention Center and skip going down to the Towson City Jail all together.
Keep in mind that the Towson Police Department will also manage this smallholding pen as well.
Towson City Jail — General Information
8000 York Road, Towson, MD, 21252
How to Find Someone in Towson City Jail
There is no way in with the Towson Police Department where you can locate an inmate. There will be no inmates that are in the Towson City Jail.
Ultimately, all inmates will ALWAYS be brought down to the Baltimore County Detention Center. If you would like to contact them to find out if the offender you are looking for is in their facility, you can at 410-704-2134.
When contacting the Baltimore County Detention Center, please tell them you suspect that the Towson Police Department was the arresting agency along with the offender first and last name.
Sending a Mail/Care Package
Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check
The Towson City Jail is rarely used. There is NO sending mail whatsoever to the Towson City Jail. You will want to wait until the offender gets transferred, booked, and processed into the Baltimore County Detention Center before you will be permitted to send mail to them.
The Towson City Jail is rarely ever used. The offender may be in a cell for just under an hour, if that. The offender will NOT have any need for cash during their time in the holding pen. You will want to wait to send cash when they get over to the Baltimore County Detention Center.
The offender will not be permitted to make any phone calls until they are officially booked into the Baltimore County Detention Center. As previously stated, the Towson Police Department will bring the offender typically to that facility as it has more manpower.
The Towson City Jail is rarely used. There is NO visitation whatsoever in the Towson City Jail. You will want to wait until the offender gets transferred, booked, and processed into the Baltimore County Detention Center before you will be permitted to visit with them.
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.
- Baltimore County Department of Corrections
- Baltimore County Detention Center – Kenilworth Diagnostic Unit
- Maryland Youth Residence Center
- Central Home Detention Unit
- William Donald Schaefer House
- Charles H. Hickey Jr. School
- Dismas House East – CLOSED
- Mount Vernon Jail
- Baltimore City Detention Center
- Baltimore Pre-Release Unit
- Baltimore City Correctional Center
- Baltimore City Jail
- Metropolitan Transition Center
- Maryland Reception, Diagnostics & Classification Center
- Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center
- Chesapeake Detention Facility
- Division of Pretrial Detention and Services
- Baltimore Sheriff’s Jail
- Baltimore Juvenile Justice Center
- Pikesville City Jail
- Baltimore Jail
- Baltimore Pre-Release Unit for Women – CLOSED
- Dismas House West – CLOSED
- Anne Arundel County – Ordnance Road Correctional Center
- Harford County Detention Center
- Bel Air City Jail
- Patuxent Institution – Correctional Mental Health Center Jessup
- Patuxent Institution
- Manchester City Jail