Threshold Inmate Search and Prison Information
1702 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD, 21202
Threshold inmate locator: Race, Bond Amount, Arrests, Liens and Judgments, Bond Amount, Bond, Booking Date, Inmate List, Release Date, Bookings, INS, State of Charge, Mugshots, Probation Sentences, Liens and Judgments, Sentenced On, Charges, Information Recorded, Who's in jail.
The Threshold can be found in Baltimore, Maryland.
The Threshold is a medium-security facility. . The Threshold only houses male inmates. These male inmates all have been charged and convicted of a felony crime.
All inmates in the Threshold living quarters are either going to be triple or double bunk beds in an open dormitory setting that expands from multiple buildings.
The Threshold will give select inmates a chance to be a part of the work crew team. The work crew team will provide general labor to many of the county’s agencies. These inmates will work under the direct supervision of the department of transportation, farmers market, fire station doing various tasks.
The Threshold also will offer their inmates counseling, educational programs, re-entry programs, substance abuse programs, and sex offender rehabilitation.
Threshold — General Information
1702 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD, 21202
How to Find Someone in Threshold
With technology doing a quick inmate search is simple. You will need to head on over to the Maryland Department of Corrections website, where you can find the inmate locator. You will be able to search for the inmate by their full name, gender, race, age, and institution.
You should select the Threshold institution, so you do not get every other institution that the Maryland Department of Corrections also owns and operates in the database as well.
Sending a Mail/Care Package
Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check
When you are not waiting for an inmate to call you, you are more than welcome to send a letter to an inmate. These letters will be checked by a Threshold worker for contraband before given to the inmate it is addressed to.
Make sure when you are sending the letter out that you have it address to the inmate along with their ID number.
The Threshold made it super simple for you to send/deposit money into an inmate's account.
You do not even have to leave your own home for some of these options.
The first option is you can use JPay. JPay is an online service where you can quickly deposit money into an inmate’s account. This option will incur a fee though.
You can also utilize MoneyGram as well to deposit money into an inmate’s account.
But, if you do not want to pay fees to send money, you can send a money order with the inmates information on it to the Threshold.
When an inmate is in the Threshold, you will need to wait for them to call you hear their voice. You will NOT be permitted to call them while they are in the facility.
You will NOT be permitted to use any of your phone call features such as call forwarding, call waiting, and three-way calling. If you do use these features, your call can and will be disconnected as the Threshold staff listens in on ALL phone calls.
Visiting in the Threshold is held on Saturdays, Sundays, along with federal holidays between the hours of 9 am to 3 pm.
When visiting you will need to bring your driver’s license to be allowed to go into the visitation area.
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.
- Central Home Detention Unit
- Mount Vernon Jail
- Baltimore City Detention Center
- Baltimore City Jail
- Metropolitan Transition Center
- Baltimore Central Booking and Intake Center
- Baltimore Pre-Release Unit
- Division of Pretrial Detention and Services
- Chesapeake Detention Facility
- Baltimore City Correctional Center
- Maryland Reception, Diagnostics & Classification Center
- Dismas House East – CLOSED
- Baltimore Sheriff’s Jail
- Baltimore Juvenile Justice Center
- Baltimore Jail
- William Donald Schaefer House
- Dismas House West – CLOSED
- Baltimore Pre-Release Unit for Women – CLOSED
- Maryland Youth Residence Center
- Towson City Jail
- Baltimore County Department of Corrections
- Baltimore County Detention Center – Kenilworth Diagnostic Unit
- Anne Arundel County – Ordnance Road Correctional Center
- Pikesville City Jail
- Charles H. Hickey Jr. School
- Patuxent Institution – Correctional Mental Health Center Jessup
- Patuxent Institution
- Jessup Pre-Release Unit – CLOSED
- Dorsey Run Correctional Facility
- Brockbridge Correctional Facility