Horizon Juvenile Center Inmate Search and Prison Information
560 Brook Street, Bronx, NY, 10455
Horizon Juvenile Center inmate locator: Booking Date, Case Records, Agency, Who's in jail, Criminal Records, Alias, Bond, Defendant Record, Mugshots, Release Date, Bookings, Case #, Inmate List, Arrests, Description, Charge.
The Horizon Juvenile Center is situated in Bronx, New York.
The Horizon Juvenile Center is a part of the Bronx Police Department. The Bronx Police Department is the law enforcement agency that runs the Horizon Juvenile Center 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Horizon Juvenile Center is a small medium-security holding pen for offenders who were arrested around the city. The Horizon Juvenile Center does not house offenders for more than three days due to their size.
If an offender is not released back into the community, the offender will be sent off the local county correctional facility.
Horizon Juvenile Center — General Information
Juvenile, Capacity 124 persons.
560 Brook Street, Bronx, NY, 10455
How to Find Someone in Horizon Juvenile Center
Now that you know that the Horizon Juvenile Center is indeed managed and operated by the Bronx Police Department you are probably wondering where you can locate the Bronx Police Department records.
That is a great question.
Since the police department is typically spread thin with patrolling the city, running the police department, and running the Horizon Juvenile Center they do not have time to have their inmate search public.
So, if you need information, you will need to get in contact with the Horizon Juvenile Center with your comments, questions, and concerns.
Sending a Mail/Care Package
Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check
The offenders will not be held in the Horizon Juvenile Center long enough to be permitted to receive mail. The Horizon Juvenile Center will return any inmate mail back to the sender. They will not forward the mail to the new facility, if they were transferred.
It was previously stated that the offenders in the Horizon Juvenile Center are only typically in the facility for about 3 days on average. During this time, the Horizon Juvenile Center will attend to all the needs of offenders such as ensuring all offenders get their three meals, personal hygiene, and access to a telephone to call home.
Offenders in the Horizon Juvenile Center have no need for cash.
Offenders will have access to a telephone, which they can use to call home on. The telephone calls are not free for you to pick up with, so you will have to keep that in mind when the offender calls you from the Horizon Juvenile Center. You will oversee paying for those fees.
Offenders could receive visits if they are still in a holding pen in the Horizon Juvenile Center. Visits can be daily between the hours of 9 am to 9 pm.
You should always give the Horizon Juvenile Center a call prior to leaving for the facility to ensure that the offender is still in the facility and has not been released or transferred to another facility.
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.
- Pyramid House Residential Center
- Bridges Juvenile Center
- Bronx House of Detention for Men
- Fulton Correctional Facility
- NYC DOC – Vernon C. Bain Correctional Center
- Edgecombe Residential Treatment Facility
- Children’s Village – New York NY
- Children’s Village – Bronx NY
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – North Infirmary Command (NIC)
- New York Department of Correction
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – West Facility (WF)
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – George Motchan Detention Center (GMDC)
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – James A. Thomas Center (JATC)
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – Robert N. Davoren Complex (RNDC)
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – George R. Vierno Center (GRVC)
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – Otis Bantum Correctional Center (OBDC)
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – Eric M. Taylor Center (EMFC)
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – Anna M. Kross Center (AMKC)
- NYC DOC – Rikers Island – Rose M. Singer Center (RMSC)
- Cliffside Park City Jail
- Fort Lee City Jail
- Goldwater Memorial Hospital Unit
- Bronx Residential Center
- NYC DOC – Elmhurst Hospital Prison Ward (EHPW)
- Queens County Jail
- Queensboro Correctional Facility
- Palisades Park City Jail